Saturday 15 October 2016

[BTS fanfic] Love me, not (5)

<< Love me, not (4)


It was 2AM.
Jungkook was giving her a piggyback to their dorm.
Jin walked beside him while looked around making sure no one were watching them since they dropped off.
They took a taxi from Hongdae.

Jin opened their dorm's door.
To his surprise, Joon and Jimin were standing at the entrance.

"Where the hell are you going, hyung? Do you see Jungkook? You both not even picking up your f***ing phone!" Joon was obviously worrying pissed off while Jimin looked so worried.
Then they both became silence when they saw Jungkook with her.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked.
"Joon-hyung, let me use our room. I'll use my bed" Jungkook said and walked straight to their room.
Jin later explained the situation. Tae who slept on the couch in the living room was awake now and eavesdropped their conversation. Same goes to Yoongi from his room. Hoseok was sleeping soundly.
Jungkook came out from the room and fell himself on Tae.

"Yahhh" Tae screamed in pain then pulled himself off the couch.
"I'm tired" Jungkook said with his eyes closed.

"Let's all sleep here tonight. I don't want to wake Yoongi up" Jin said. He afraid his roomate might woke up if he went into the room now.
Jimin laid down beside Jungkook and hugged him tight. Tae slapped Jimin's head and forced him to sleep in their room.
Joon and Jin took a seat and dozed off in sitting position.

The night passed.

***

"You're awake?" Joon asked politely. I always love to hear whenever he speak English in their videos.
Now listened he said it personally, I was pretty sure I blushed.
"You look red. Are you hurt?"
I put my hands on both my cheeks. I cannot look straight to their faces.
"Aniya. Gwenchana."

Then I realized I wasn't wear my scarf I started panicking.
Jin seemed to know what's going on he immediately pulled my scarf on the chair and gave it to me.
"Ahh...sorry," Joon turned his face from me.
I was blushing even more, wore my scarf and pulled the blanket up to my nose.
"What's happened?" I mumbled.
The door snapped open, Tae jerked his head inside.
"Morning noona. I told you, you should just stay... see you later."
Tae soon left for his acting schedule.

That morning passed very fast.
I had had a light breakfast with all of them but Tae, Joon explained the situation last night, later they dropped me by at the train station before they went to the bighit studio for their routine practices.

Here I was, in the airport one day later, waiting for my flight
It was a hectic week and now thinking back, I was very glad for the chance
to come here
to meet them
personally.

beep beep
a text came in,
Noona, please come again. have a safe flight. I love you.
it came from unknown number
I immediately believed it was one of them
someone must took my number while I was sleeping
but who?
so I replied,
Thank you. Who's this?
no reply.
even after few months passed since then,
there's no reply.
I was back to my daily routine, they were done promoting their new album in Korea and started their world tour.

***

I met them again
by wearing staff's tag, I stood near an entrance watching them perform on stage
it was incredible. at last, I was able to be there in their concert
since I came back from to Korea last year, I started to withdraw myself from the fandom
too busy with work and just coming back from Mecca, it felt wrong to be a fangirl again
one year passed means one year older, I guess it's my time to stop.
9 years as kpop fan and 2 years as ARMY, I barely managed to stop myself.

even after knowing BTS came to Malaysia, I don't have time to fight over the ticket which sold out very fast..
but then I got a text from that number the day before the concert,
Hi. I miss you. Do you come to the concert? Let's meet again. It's Namjoon here :)


  

3 comments:

  1. NOO PLS I DONT WANT SAD ENDING THIS IS TOO CUTE OMG����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg girl....do you know how much i love Fanfic?! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally u updated it!!! and i just realize it by now.. im sowwy๐Ÿ˜ซ anywayssss i imagined got a piggyback ride by jungkook OMGOMGOMG I WANT:(( BUT IS IT GOING TO BE SAD ENDING?? and who sent the text "ily"? Yoongi?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ AND dont leave the fandom plzzz i cant imagine anyone leave this fandom (except the fake and immature fans ofc๐Ÿ™„) gtg to da next chapt! >< twt: @plaaa_

    ReplyDelete