Tuesday 7 June 2016

[BTS fanfic] Love me, not (1)

I was standing there, still.

The moment I reached their waiting room, I was stunned and not be able to lift my hand to open the door. 
Suddenly the door opened itself. 
Jin was a bit shocked to see me but then he smiled brightly.

"Are you the talk talk winner?" He asked in english, with korean slang. 
"Y-yes, I am." 
"Please come in."
Jin opened the door widely, and immediately I saw Yoongi with his white skin. I saw others too but cannot take my eyes off him. And I was still standing there, not moving by inch. 

Jin took my wrist but I snatched away hurriedly. Jin seems puzzled by my action and immediately apologized. 
"N-no, no. I am sorry. I don't touch guys. Don't feel offended. It just me," I tried to explain in shaky voice but Jin didn't seem to understand me. 
Namjoon came towards us and tried to calm me down and asked me to come in. 
And this time, I did. 

After a proper introduction of myself, they now understand with the help of Namjoon to translate. 
I am a muslim. But an army too. 
I love them, but I cannot touch them. 
I win myself a chance to meet bangtan but I'm not like most fans - shake their hands, hi-five, or even hugs. 
I could only talk or smile to them. 
Somehow they felt comfortable around me. 

Eventhough we had language barrier, we could still talk to each other, do aegyo, laughed together and of course singing. 
Most of the time Namjoon did the talking as well as the ever-lasting bright person Tae. 
I was older compared to all of them but somehow we managed to adapt with each other very fast. 
And I had so much fun being around them. 
It was a dream comes true. 
What's better than that, an army meets her star. 

Until I realized one of my stars was in love with me. 


To be continued...


T/N Usually fanfic is telling you a story of idol in love with another idol in the same or other group. I'm against same gender marriage. It is what I believe in. So gay relationship is not my thing. Still i feel like writing a fanfic. It is really a fanfic, my fanfic on how I get involved in love between my stars. Have u watched Monstar? It is one of my fav drama. A star can fall in love with normal people like us ;) 

5 comments:

  1. @jeonminvjun omg you have to keep on writing like-this is my first time read your ff AND IM ALRDY FALL IN LOVE >,<

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAA YOU LIKE TO WRITTE A FANFIC TOO. Do you know about wattpad app? There a lot of people writter their story. Do you already have wattpad account. To be honest i love to writte story too, and i have wattpad account. If you have, let me follow you!!
    @SNurjanah__ on twitter๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, the first part already gave me the feels, pls continue writing good story!! i love it ♡ @TAENG1NA on twt (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLD ON. ARE YOU REALLY THE TALK TALK WINNER OR IS IT JUST FOR THE FF? AND OMG WE'RE IN THE SAME RELIGION! THAT'S WHY I GOT THE FEELS SO MUCH CZ I FEEL LIKE IT IS REALLY HAPPENNING TO ME LMAO I JUST READ PART1 YET ITS SO AKSJDGSKADVD oh sorry for the capslock, so excited! and im @plaaa_ on tweet๐Ÿ˜‡ bye, moving to the next chapter or maybe other stories too lmao๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay! I feel so amazed to this fanfic of yours, though its fanfic you never forget the rules as a muslim, I really adore you how you respect yourself, and muslims too. You creating a story that where muslims can relate too, I have a friend that a muslim and I know that there's many rules that you need to follow, and I really respect you all for that. Hope you to continue in writing like this. It really gives hopes to other Armys, that someday If God's willing your fate and your bias fate will be meet. ๐Ÿ’•

    @pache_jenney

    ReplyDelete