Friday 22 July 2016

[BTS fanfic] Love me, not (2)

met BTS the night before during Music Bank as a bonus of winning the contest. 
There were 7 of us, the winners, we had so much fun with our bias group.
It was still like a dream though, it happened too fast, like I was living up my dream of meeting them all these while.
Then after personally met them, I love them even more. 
It was short but memorable night.

The recording for our journey was ended.
I had two more days in Korea before went back to my country.
I decided to go to Han river, by myself while the others went for a drink. 
Since I don't drink, I went for a walk along the river. 
It was during sunset, a very beautiful view to contemplate. 

Until I saw two beautiful men on bikes came towards me. 
The sun’s orange was mingling with the light blue colour of the sky and it produced a vast contrast of different colours. 
It was like watching a screen slowly changing colours. The scene was truly beautiful. 
The dull light of the sun with these two perfect men somehow illuminated everything in a way I had never seen them before. 
Everything was almost still and the effect of the light made the scene look like one in a painting. 

"Noona!!!!"
I was shocked and jumped to the sidewalk, lied down on the grass.

'Shrikkkkk' 
The bike's brake can be heard clearly. 

I was too stunned to even lift my head.
'What just happened?'

"Hana noona? R u okay?"
It was a familiar voice and of course I know who's talking since i was looking at them. 
I turned my body suddenly that I almost hit him with my knee. 

There was Taehyung with his worried face. And I saw Jungkook was parking his bike beside Tae's fallen bike. 
"Yeah I'm okay"
I put myself up. Tae stood back a little bit giving me some space. 
Now all three of us were laughing I don't really know why but I think that was the only way to express our absurbness. 

We had a small talk although we sounded like three aliens from two different planets talking to each other. 
But we worked it out, communication os all about give and receive the message in whatever possible means. 

Suddenly Tae asked, "want bike with me?"
It was obvious he was asking me to sit on the back seat of his bike. 
Without giving much thought, I agreed. 

Like in drama, a couple on the same bike. 
With the sky darkens with splash of yellowish sunset as the background. 
And the wind, it was very peaceful that all the awkwardness gone between us. 
...

Just before we said goodbye, Tae once again asked something,
"U want hangout...with me? Tomorrow?"

Who can say no to them? To him?
"Yeah sure. Where?"

"Meet me...hongdae station, 8pm tomorrow?"

Jungkook looked puzzle. I was feeling weird too but again, who can say no?
"Okay"

"Bye noona"
"Bye..."
..

.

V just asked me out, right?


4 comments:

  1. @jeonminvjun you asked me to give opinion bout your writing and all but idk what to give bec youre alrdy great and YOURE ACTUALLY STUDYING ABROAD WHICH MAKES ME JEALOUS AF! btw, just keep on doin whatever you love, i will always support you from behind ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! :) Hope to win. :D
    Twitter ID: 409735296

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, at first I thought Jin is your bias, but I think is taehyung, or you made a fanfic where all the members fall in love with you? Ohemgee I feel like I reading a wattpad fanfic. Anyway I like how you cut the stories and how you continued it, its very staight you're very on point to what you want happen in the story, daebak! You write a story where no dull moments. And I have this feeling of excitement because you cut it so fast. Keep up the writing. šŸ˜Š


    @pache_jenney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello @dat_vibe again, holy shit this is so cute hahahhhaha šŸ’• I can honestly imagine this, and like I've mentioned in my previous comment, YOUR STORIES ARE REAL. You mentioned that there would be a communication barrier, because people can't learn languages in a snap of their fingers, and it's so refreshing for me! Plus, the scenario is POSSIBLE, somewhat like scenes you make up in your mind while daydreaming HAHAHAH. Nevertheless, making realistic yet interesting storylines seem to be a cinch for you? Might wanna consider being a k-drama writer? :p

    ReplyDelete